1. All products provide 2 year warranty.
2. IP Rate: IP68 Structural waterproof.
3. Private Mode products
4. VDE standard outlet: standard cable length is 1 meter.
5. 316L Stainless steel material, super good anti-corrosion.
|Lamp parameter||Material||SS316L body+tempered glass cover+VDE rubber cable|
|Wave Length (nm)||R: 620-630nm|
|Specifics||Operating Temperature (℃)||-20~40℃|
|Underwater test lighting time(Min)||10||30||90||150||10||30||90||150|
|Light source edge temperature(℃)||43||50||52||59||45||58||62||68|
1. High quality wafer chip Low light decay
2. Customized IP68 waterproof nickel plated brass design,good anti-corrosion.
3. long life / low energy consumption.
4. Integrated bead lens with uniform lighting ,no dazzling
5. LED color changing pool light with 316L Stainless steel material ,super good anti-corrosion.
6. Waterproof led light for swimming pool can adjustable angle.
1. Reliable quality with 100% 10m depth waterproof test.
2. IP68 structure waterproof ,can long time use under water.
3. Good looking stamping SS316 rivet screws,more stable ,never fall off
4. Good looking with rivet screw and cover nut assembly,longer lifespan.
5. Colored pool lights underwater finished products all passed 30 steps quality inspection.
6. Swimming pool color changing lights must be 8 hours aging test and provide 2 Years warranty.
7.LED underwater pool light all passed 30 steps quality control , 100% waterproof at 10m depth ,
8 hours LED agening test,100% inspection before deliver.
(Conventional bracket) can be suitable for underwater bracket fixing or (with clamp) water pipe
binding installation method, widely used in garden pool, square pool, hotel pool, fountain and
other underwater lighting.
How deep should pool lights be?
Pool lights should be placed at a depth of 9-12 inches below the waterline. There are
exceptions to this when fitting lights to stairs, or in cases where swimming pools are extra deep.
How many lights are needed for an inground pool?
The number of lights needed for an inground pool is dependant on the length of your swimming
pool and the power of the lights that you are installing. In some cases, only two LED lights may
be necessary to light a small domestic pool, however, your design requirements may necessitate more.
How do underwater pool lights work?
Underwater pool lights function in the same way as normal lighting, the only difference being the
air-tight casing and extra thick glass or plastic which prevents water from entering the light fixture.