1. Engineering ABS lamp body.
2. Family swimming pool are Anti-UV PC cover.
3. Heguang Lighting patented product have been passed UL certificate.
4. Swimming pool family areIP68 structure waterproof.
5. Same size with the traditional PAR56, can totally match the Par56 niches.
|Product Item: HG-P56-18W-A2-UL|
|Material||Engieering ABS+anti UV PC cover.|
|test Site||Underwater test lighting time(Min)|
|Ambient temperature 28℃||Ambient temperature 40℃|
|Underwater test lighting time(Min)||10||30||90||150||10||30||90||150|
|Light source edge temperature(℃)||55||59||64||70||64||64||70||70|
Led Flat swimming light are application: Concrete pool, Vinyl pool, Outdoor Swimming Pool,
family pool, hotel pool, underwater etc.
1. High Power high bright LED chip.
2. Swimming pool 6500K with eather resistance, aging resistance.
3. Inflatable adults swimming pool need to test 8 hours LED agening test.
4. Finished product passed 30 steps quality inspection.
5. 316L stainless steel lamp cup, stronger corrosion resistance.
Some tips for you
Q1:How to choose the right LED energy saving lamps?
Low watage with high Lumen. This will save more electricity bill.
Q2: What is the advantages of LED?
Environmental friendly, Energy saving and Long lifespan.
Q3:The key factor that influence LED lifespan.
Temperature: It requires that junction temperature of LED chip should be ≤120℃, so the center temperature at the LED bottom of light board should be ≤ 80 ℃.
Q4: Why choose us?
1. Lower wattage with high Lumen and more energy-efficient.
2. All lamps are self-developed patent products.
3. IP68 structure waterproof without glue, and lamps disspate heat through structure.
4. According to the LED characteristic, the center temperature at the LED bottom of light board must be controlled strictly( ≤ 80 ℃).
5. High quality driver of lamps to ensure the long lifespan.
6. All products have passed CE, ROHS, FCC, IP68, and our Par56 pool light have got UL certification.
7. All products need to pass 30 steps QC inspection, the quality has the guarantee, and the faulty rate is less than three per thousand .