Energy Efficiency requirements 18W Wall Mounted Fiberglass LED Swimming underwater Pool Light with FCC,CE,ROHS,IP68
1. IP68 Structure waterproof, without resin-filled.
2. Patented 4-layers waterproof structure, more stable than resin-filled pool lights
3. Constant current driver, comply with CE & EMC standard.
4. LED wall mnounted pool light completely replace traditional pool lights and modern pool lights;
5. VDE standard rubber wire, connected with IP68 nickel-plated copper connector.
|Lamp paramater||Material||ABS + Transparent PC cover|
|CCT||Pure White: 6500±10% Warm White:3000K±10% costomized/RGB|
|Specifics||Operating Temperature (℃)||-20~40℃|
|Certificate||CE, ROHS,FCC, IP68,VDE|
|!!! Remarks||Connect coil transformer||must be coil transformer|
|Waterproof ring of housing||must do right to get IP68|
|Test position||LED Surface Mounted Swimming Pool Light(Min)|
|Working temperature 28℃||Working temperature 40℃|
|Underwater test time(Min)||480||480|
|LED edge temperature(℃)||72||73|
1. Reliable quality with 100% 10m depth waterproof test.
2. White led pool light Must be 8 hours aging test.
3. Swimming pool astral underwater light Finished products all passed 30 steps quality inspection
4. IP68 structure waterproof ,can long time use underwater.
5. Constant current driver, comply with CE & EMC standard.
|color box size||185×185×118mm|
How do I change the LED light in my pool?
Change the LED light in your pool by first ensuring that the power is disconnected to your
lighting system. Turn the power off from the mains and double-check by using the light switches.
Unscrew the light fitting, remove it from the pool wall and pull the fitting out of the water onto the
surround. Remove the cover of the light fitting and replace the light bulb. Refit the cover and ensure
that it is watertight before fitting back onto your pool.
Do pool lights use a lot of electricity?
The amount of electricity that your pool lights use will depend on their wattage. For example,
a 300W incandescent light used for 8 hours a day, 365 days a year will consume 876 kWh.
Whereas a 40W LED light used for the same time will only consume 116.8 kWh.
Do LED pool lights get hot?
LED pool lights do not get hot in the same way that incandescent bulbs do. There are no
filaments inside LED lights, so they produce much less heat than incandescent bulbs. This
contributes to their overall efficiency, although they may still get warm to the touch.